Coffee, flower, wine safarifrom
A 9 days safari including visits to Lake Nakuru National Park and Maasai Mara National Reserve. You will also pay a visit to the Mount Kenya Coffee Farm, Naivasha Flower Farm and the Leleshwa Vineyard in Naivasha. Here you will enjoy an array of mouthwatering canapes and a delicious three course meal. The main course is featuring the Premium Aged Morendat Beef, followed by a decadent dessert to please your buds. In the meanhwhile you will be enjoying a tasting of Leleshwa variety of wines. All of this paired perfectly with the overlook of the sweeping views of Mt. Longonot.
Number of days: 9 Days
Accomodation: Tented Camps & Lodges
Per adult sharing including transport US$ 2,350
Single room supplement US$ 390
Rhino watch Lodge (3 nights)
The Rhino Watch Safari Lodge is situated in the central Kenyan highlands and offers a beautiful view of Mt Kenya. Surrounded by three wildlife reserves the lodge provides an ideal base for safari game drives.
The Lodge offers a beautiful view of Mt Kenya. Surrounded by three wildlife reserves the lodge provides an ideal base for safari game drives. The warm hospitality and a friendly atmosphere await you.
Sentrim Lodge Elementaita (3 nights)
Tucked among golden-barked acacia trees, under the shadow of ancient volcanoes, Lake Elmenteita Serena Camp is a truly magical holiday setting with a small, immaculately maintained tented upscale safari camp on the shores of Lake Elmenteita, a flamingo filled Lake in Kenya’s Soysambu Conservancy. Just a two-hour drive from Nairobi, Elementaita Serena Camp offers modern comforts of a five-star facility blended seamlessly with the rich history and culture for which Soysambu is famous.
Ol Moran Tented Camp (3 nights)
This is an exclusive tented camp for those who want to be true to wild experience. The camp is situated within the Masai Mara Eco-system and on the banks of Ololaimutia River which is a watering point for most of wild animals expecially elephants, buffalos, antelops etc
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transport in a chauffeur driven 4X4 land cruiser with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Services of an English-speaking driver-guide.
- Game viewing drives and parks and farms entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- Free safari hat.
- Free mineral water during drives.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- 24 hours stand-by contact number.
- Guaranteed window seat in the minivan (unless specified by agent).
- Two-way long-range high frequency radio communication in each minivan.
- On safari accessories in the minivan: – First-aid kit, wildlife books, beanbags for easy photography, and a pair of binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher.
- Visa fees and travel insurance.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Any international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
On arrival at the JKIA, our representative will be at hand to meet you. From there we will drive to the then already booked Hennessis Hotel for your overnight stay.
Days 2 - 3
Day two: Picked up from your hotel where you will start your safari to Masai Mara at 7:30 am, travel south ward to the viewpoint of the great rift valley, admire the escapement of the area from a distance then continue to the Little Italian church which is just a few meters ahead, have the history of the place then proceed to Narok, a small Masaai town well known for the most beautiful curios ever, proceed to Masaai Mara for lunch at the Sopa Lodge followed by afternoon game viewing to see the many animals that inhabit this unique park return to the camp for dinner and overnight on full board basis.
Day 3: Game drive in the Masai Mara. A full day spent game viewing a cross the rich, treestudded grassland and rolling hills. The famous Masai Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya.
All meals and over night in Sopa Lodge on full board basis.
Lake Nakuru - Masai Mara
Pre breakfast game drive, return to the Lodge for late breakfast and leave your campsite and proceed to Lake Nakuru arriving in the late afternoon.
Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge on breakfast and dinner basis.
Days 5 - 6
Day 5: You will spend the morning hours in game viewing at Lake Nakuru and in the afternoon proceed to Nairobi where you will be dropped at the airport for your flight to Mombasa.
On arrival in you will be met and transferred to the Whitesands Hotel.
Day 6: You will spend the rest of the days at the beach with optional activities booked for direct at the hotel.
Relax in the morning.
In the afternoon you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to Nairobi to connect our flight back home.